This policy (together with our terms of website use and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which we Brighter Thinking Limited, Registered Company Number: 06386675, 85 Great Portland Street, First Floor, London W1W 7LT will process any personal data we collect from you, or which you provide to us, in the course of using our site www.rachelbamber.com / www.brighterthinking.com (“site”). For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 and subsequent GDPR laws, we are the data controller. The Data Protection Officer (DPO), Chief Data Security Officer (CDSO) and European Union (EU) representative is Rachel Bamber. Data Processing is executed by Brighter Thinking Limited and via Infusionsoft, Leadpages and Stripe, who are also responsible for safe-guarding Brighter Thinking Limited’s data.
When you use our site, there are a number of ways in which you provide information and other data to us. By using the site, you consent to us processing and collecting this data, on the terms and for the reasons which are explained below.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
We may use your information to:
- send you our newsletters from time to time.
- ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- notify you about changes to our service.
If you do not want us to use your information for marketing purposes, use the ‘unsubscribe’ link in the email, or contact us directly by emailing email@example.com.
We will NOT share your personal data with third parties.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. We take your privacy very seriously, and will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data, but please be aware that any data which you send to our site is sent at your own risk.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any of our group companies (which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985) and also to third parties in the following circumstances: –
- to any prospective seller or buyer of all (or part of) our business or assets;
- if we are required to do so by law, any applicable regulation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others. This may include disclosing to other companies and organisations in connection with fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right to access the information which we hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to Rachel Bamber, Data Protection Officer, Brighter Thinking Limited, 85 Great Portland Street, First Floor, London W1W 7LT.